Why Choose Experian?
Mike Herman, Ford Credit Europe: 'Their innovative products and services enable us to access the data and interpret it quickly and consistently.'
Order Your Free Experian Credit Report
How To Order A Copy Of Your Free Credit Report & Score
To request a copy of your free Experian Credit Report & Score to be sent to you within 10 days, please either;
- Email your Experian Credit Request along with your identification documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you submit electronic copies of your identification documents by email, please ensure that at least one of your identity documents displays your current address. Electronic identification documents must be in PDF, .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif format and be no larger than 2Mb in file size; OR
- Download and print the Experian Credit Report Request Form (PDF) to make your free Experian Credit Report & Score request by mail, and then post this with your identification documents to:
Experian Australia Credit Services Pty Ltd,
Att: Consumer Support Team,
GPO Box 1969,
North Sydney NSW 2060
You must be a current or previous Australian resident or Australian citizen to request your Experian Credit Report.
What information will you need to provide?
You must include high quality copies of the following documents with your request:
GROUP A - One (1) document to be provided
- Driver's Licence issued by an Australian State or Territory
- Birth Card issued by and Australian Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages (this is not a Birth Certificate)
- Roads and Maritime Services (formerly RTA) photo card
- Licence or permit issued under a law of the Commonwealth, a State or Territory Government (e.g. boat licence)
- Proof of Age Card (Government issued)
- Working with Children/Teacher's Registration Card
- Public Employee Photo ID (Government issued)
- Identification card issued by the Commonwealth, a State or Territory Government as evidence of your entitlement to financial benefits
You must also provide these additional documents - either two (2) from Group B or three (3) from Group C.
GROUP B - Minimum of two (2) documents to be provided
- Medicare card issued by Health Insurance Commission
- Centrelink card issued by Centrelink
- Department of Veteran's Affairs card issued by DVA
- Credit card or Account card issued by a financial institution in Australia
- Foreign/International Driver's Licence
- Australian Tertiary Education Institution Photo ID
GROUP C - Minimum of three (3) documents to be provided
- Motor Vehicle Registration or insurance papers
- Property rates notice
- Home insurance papers
- Property lease agreement
- Utility bills (e.g. phone, electricity or gas)
- Bank or credit card statements showing your current residential address