Safe Data Harbour
Different data sets in one harbour
How will brands effectively commercialise data partnerships and safely utilise the commonalities between their customers?
The volume and complexity of consumer data collected by suppliers, resellers, vendors, and other companies is staggering.
When commercialising a data partnership between these brands, Experian can help to unify this data and provide a rich illustration of the overlapping customers. Supporting ongoing strategic and marketing decisions.
Experian Data Harbouring helps to…
- Identify overlapping customers without the risk of exposing 1st party data
- Reduce the volume of unknown customers between each brand
- Quantify the potential opportunity that each brand could tap into
- Acquire new customers with a targeted cross-sell message
- Grow the value of existing customers with targeted up-sell messaging
- Increase the scale and accuracy of existing communications to consumers
Data & Transfer Security
The core competency of our business is information, so information exchange is a critical function. There are hundreds of thousands of transactions exchanged between Experian and other parties where safeguarding information, especially sensitive personal information, is imperative. Our expertise is providing best-in-class service and a range of solutions. Our tools provide the required security and functionality regardless of where clients are located throughout the world.
As a world class data steward, Experian is trusted by many of the globe’s largest consumer facing organisations with their data.
Download our information sheet to find out more about Safe Data Harbour
Read full article
Experian expands its Experian X Labs, an innovation facility addressing the region’s financial inclusion challengesLearn more