Experian Knowledge Centre
The Global Email Deliverability Benchmark Report
Experian CheetahMail partner Return Path, the world’s leading email certification and reputation monitoring company, reviewed data from over 1.1 million messages, 142 ISPs and 34 countries globally from July through December of 2011.
The data shows that deliverability - the term used to designate the rate of email placed in the inbox - became increasingly more challenging in the latter half of 2011 than any other year since 2004.
The Global Email Deliverability Benchmark Report, 2H 2011
- Email Blocked and Flagged as Spam Increases 24%
- More than 1 in 4 American Retailers Not Reaching the Inbox
- Reputation, Overload and Confusion Take Their Toll on Deliverability Rates
- Europe, Middle East and Africa Still Seeing Over 15% of Emails Not Reaching the Inbox
- How Senders Can Improve Their Inbox Placement Rates in 2012
To download this report please complete the form on the right hand side of this page.