Experian Knowledge Centre
Forrester Study: The Road to Cross-Channel Maturity*
Build on Skills and Established Digital Channels to Achieve Cross-Channel Mastery.
Marketers today must make every interaction count by matching content and device with the customer and their context. Of course, this is easier said than done and requires extensive integration of channels, mastery of complex processes, and sophisticated use of data.
To understand marketers’ maturity in these areas, Experian Marketing Services commissioned Forrester Consulting to evaluate global digital marketers’ attitudes about, experiences with, and challenges related to cross-channel marketing, as well as the role email marketing has and will have in delivering cross-channel interactions. Forrester found marketers have adopted various digital channels, and are keenly aware of the myriad of benefits cross-channel marketing has in ensuring relevant messages are delivered to the right customer at the right time. However, maturity in this new era of marketing is decidedly low.
Download this exclusive research study and gain insight into:
- The role email marketing has and will have in delivering cross-channel interactions
- Why cross-channel marketing remains a work in progress
- How marketers are meeting the challenge of putting the customer at the center of their marketing
- The need for integrated data sources, adoption of data management technologies and organisational structures conducive to cross-channel success
- Key recommendations on becoming more proficient with true cross-channel
*A commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Experian Marketing Services – August 2014
To download this complimentary report please complete the form on the right hand side of this page.