Surveillance, Staging and the Fraud Lifecycle
Turning the tables on cyber criminals
This paper explores how risk professionals can protect their businesses and customers from online account takeover attacks by turning their attention to how and why cyber criminals spend so much time and energy on surveillance.
Download the report now and discover:
- The role of surveillance and fraud staging in the overall fraud lifecycle
- The risks faced by various organisation types
- How surveillance activities are conducted by fraudsters
- The benefit of assuming that all credentials have been compromised
- The steps leading up to financial theft
- How risk professionals can turn the tables on fraudsters
- The anatomy of a layered risk solution
- Next steps for protecting your organisation
Download your copy of the Report
To download your complimentary copy of the report, simply fill in your details below.