Protecting the customer experience - The impact of fraud on the customer relationship
Fraud continues to grow and evolve, affecting consumers, businesses and agencies alike. As technologies evolve and information security tightens, the savvy nature of fraudsters becomes more sophisticated. Fraudsters are continually striving to be one step ahead of the next fraud-prevention strategy. As consumers move from face-to-face interaction to online and mobile transactions, there is a pressing need for more elaborate and accurate fraud prevention.
Download the perspective paper now and discover:
- The impact of fraud on the customer experience
- Ways of leveraging consortium data to provide a panoramic view of the customer and help detect and capture fraud
- Big Data benefits
- How to select a decisioning system that meets the needs of your business and customers
- The evolution of fraud and how this can impact your prevention strategy
- Alternative authentication methods available for organisations to create a trusted environment
Download your copy of the perspective paper
To download your complimentary copy of the perspective paper, simply fill in your details below.