Need to ask a question?
Case Studies & Research Reports
- Report: Understanding the Fraudster’s Modus Operandi
- Global Market Update No.4: Current & Future Trends
- RAMS Home Loans Case Study
- Improving Origination Fraud Detection
- ABN AMRO Case Study
- Bank of Queensland Case Study
- Report on Debt Management for Telcommunications
- Report on Debt Management for Retail Banking
Experian's collections & recoveries proposition is based on the need to automate and streamline the collections process to collect more debt from more customers.
It enables organisations to minimise bad debt and rehabilitate customers rapidly, to reduce attrition and maintain revenue streams for the future profitability of the organisation
Tallyman is the sophisticated software system that is at the heart of the Decision Analytics debt management solution from Experian. The system streamlines:
- the collections process,
- reduces bad debt write-offs,
- improves cash flow,
- reduces provisioning and
- cures more customers, which improves customer relationships and facilitates future selling opportunities.
Collect more from more customers
Experian's unique, end-to-end collections and recoveries offering provides a better insight into customers and enables the recovery of more debt, more effectively.
- Knowing your customers
Correctly identify who to collect from, and make sure operators can find and communicate with them.
- Understanding your customers
Plan collections activities based on an in-depth understanding of the customer.
- Targeting your customers
Create individual contact and collections strategies for each customer for the most effective activities.
- Interacting with your customers
Execute and automate strategies for the lowest cost and most efficient collections operation