Enable consistent, robust and profitable credit decisions in a timely manner. Access larger data sets and evaluate scenarios more easily with a summary of all of the most relevant credit report information.
Harness electronic data on a global scale to address the issue of identity risk. Utilise the identity authentication service to reduce costs and fraud losses, hasten the fulfilment process and improve the customer experience.
Corrections Exchange from Experian is designed to ease and simplify the process of managing correction requests, reduce risk and increase efficiency.
The Power of Sharing
Global Market Report
Comprehensive Credit Reporting
Latest Credit News
- Fraudulent emails claiming to be from Experian
- 18 March 2013
- Fraudulent emails claiming to be from ExperianRead More
- Experian launches consumer credit bureau in Australia
- 28 February 2013
- Experian launches consumer credit bureau in AustraliaRead More
- Experian welcomes new credit legislation
- 29 November 2012
- Experian welcomes new credit legislationRead More
- Credit Bureau - The Power of Sharing Data
- 28 November 2012
- Credit Bureau - The Power of Sharing DataRead More
- The Adviser: Comprehensive Credit Reporting: A Step Forward?
- 14 September 2012
- The Adviser: Comprehensive Credit Reporting: A Step Forward?Read More