Stay informed about of any critical customer credit file changes. Behaviour thresholds can be tailored to meet your specific requirements, allowing you to take appropriate action as necessary.
Identify fraud across different types of accounts. Receive automatic notifications when potentially fraudulent changes occur within a particular account.
Corrections Exchange from Experian is designed to ease and simplify the process of managing correction requests, reduce risk and increase efficiency.
The Power of Sharing
Global Market Report
Comprehensive Credit Reporting
Latest Credit News
- Fraudulent emails claiming to be from Experian
- 18 March 2013
- Fraudulent emails claiming to be from ExperianRead More
- Experian launches consumer credit bureau in Australia
- 28 February 2013
- Experian launches consumer credit bureau in AustraliaRead More
- Experian welcomes new credit legislation
- 29 November 2012
- Experian welcomes new credit legislationRead More
- Credit Bureau - The Power of Sharing Data
- 28 November 2012
- Credit Bureau - The Power of Sharing DataRead More
- The Adviser: Comprehensive Credit Reporting: A Step Forward?
- 14 September 2012
- The Adviser: Comprehensive Credit Reporting: A Step Forward?Read More